Friday, May 17, 2013

Chicken Broccoli Cheddar Croissant Bake


This savory dish will soon become a family favorite! It has very few ingredients, but a lot of flavor. Best of all, it takes less than 30 minutes to make! 

 Printable Recipe 

Ingredients:

  • 2 cans Crescent Rolls
  • 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
  • 1 - 13 oz can Chicken Breast, drained
  • 1 cup broccoli florets, separated into very small pieces
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 tsp Garlic Salt (+/- to taste)
  • 1 tsp Black Pepper (+/- to taste)
  • 1-2 tsp Butter, melted

Method:


Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 baking pan. Open one package of crescent rolls and line the bottom of the pan as one solid sheet. Pinch the seams together, if needed. Spread the cream of mushroom soup, evenly, over the crescent sheet. Drain the juice out of the can of chicken breast, and crumble the chicken over the soup. Then separate broccoli florets into smaller pieces and distribute evenly over the chicken. (see picture) 



Cover with shredded cheddar cheese. Season with garlic salt and black pepper to taste. (I used about 1 teaspoon of each.) Lay the second roll of crescents on top, again as one solid sheet. Bake in the preheated 375 degree oven for 15-20 minutes, or until top is golden brown. Brush with melted butter. 

Serves 4-6.      



SOOOO GOOD!


15 comments:

  1. I can't wait to make this, it looks so delicious. Thanks so much for joining us at the Let's Get Social Sunday. Have a wonderful week. Diane @MamalDiane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by! I hope you enjoy it! :o)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow...what great comfort food. Thanks for sharing on Saturday Dishes and I hope you'll return this week when we feature salads. Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Newest follower here... I love your blog! I was hoping that you would pop on by my blog and follow me back!

    Have a lovely day,
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Headed over to your blog now... :o)

      Delete
  4. I love easy meals :) And believe it or not, broccoli is a favorite veggie in my house! Thanks so much for sharing at last week's All my Bloggy Friends, Sam! - Linda and I look forward to seeing what you share this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! This looks good! Thank you for sharing your recipe!

    I'm a new follower from Let's Get Social Sunday. Hope you're having an awesome day!

    Ritchil
    http://chengand3kids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks delicious! I'm a new fan from Let's Get Social Sunday! I want to invite you to my blog party that is going on till Monday night. Stop by and meet wonderful bloggers like yourself! have an awesome Sunday :)

    http://www.thewonderingbrain.com/2013/05/my-favorite-posts-show-off-weekend-blog_31.html

    Jessica
    The Wondering Brain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum Yum, I pinned this. Can't wait to make some.
    Thank you for joining us at our Let's Get Social Sunday.
    New follower.
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

    p.s.
    I have a link party on Tuesday, would love for you to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks great! Checking this out from five Friday Finds!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Your recipe was most popular. :) Looking forward to seeing what you bring this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover