This warm and sensual drink has just a subtle hint of winter flavors like amaretto, cinnamon, and nutmeg. It is slightly sweet with a smooth and creamy texture. It is so inviting - not strong or overpowering at all. It's the perfect drink to cozy up to the fire with, and relax on those cold winter evenings!
- 1 shot (50 ml) Disaronno Italian Liqueur
- 1 shot Heavy Cream
- Boiling Water
- Dash of Nutmeg (optional)
- Pour the shots of Disaronno and heavy cream into a 10 ounce mug.
- Fill the cup the rest of the way with boiling water.
- Give it a stir, and add a dash of nutmeg to the top (optional) for added effect.
You may have noticed that the bottle only has like 1/4 of the liqueur left in it - Hey, don't judge... I had to perform taste tests ... Repeatedly. Believe me, It's perfect! ;)